Inline Edit "remove" button & JAWS

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Mon May 11 19:47:02 UTC 2009

Nice patch! Just a quick question about it...

While our bSpace Section Info page is just a mockup, it's based on a
real user interface in Sakai. Given this, I'm wondering if this issue
might be something we should also share upstream with the Sakai
community? It's likely a really easy change to the Section Info
tools's markup.

Colin