Engage idea

Aaron Brown aaron at thebrownproject.com
Fri May 8 14:46:51 UTC 2009

It seems to me that a good way to make people comfortable with new
technology is to find a way for them to have fun with it.  With that in
mind...

Scavenger hunt.

For kids: A "Where in the world is Carmen San Diego" type of
locatation-based trivia game.

This would work best in a larger museum, the more labyrinthine the
better.  There are a zillion places you can go with the basic idea, from
advanced theme-based or riddle-based games to simpler games for kids.
It could be a good way to encourage people into less-visited parts of a
museum's collection.

 - Aaron

P.S. I hope nobody minds too much that I'm lobbing these into your
courtyard from the street, as it were.  I was always that kid who
wouldn't shut up in class.

--
Aaron Brown :: aaron at thebrownproject.com :: www.thebrownproject.com