Notes from "The Everybody Fluid Engage Brainstorming Meeting"

Justin justin.obara at utoronto.ca
Fri May 8 14:32:55 UTC 2009

My Ideas:

1) Allow the visitor to upload a picture of their own cat (e.g.
through bluetooth on a phone, a card reader at a kiosk, and etc. ).
This image would then become part of the exhibit and could be featured
on a large display within the museum itself. Possibly this will link
in with the web site, and could be an avatar used by the visitor as
part of a tagging scheme.

2) Through some sort of location aware mechanism, the visitor will be
given a list of items within their general vicinity, or if the
fidelity is high enough, the exact item they are in front of. This
will, on their mobile device, provide information about the item
within the parameters set by the visitor. For example, the visitor
will be able to specify a language and type of content (i.e. a child
on a school trip may want to know something different than a
researcher gathering information).

- Justin