Sandbox gardening

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Wed May 6 20:01:08 UTC 2009

Since we revamped the structure of our SVN repository, many of the
projects the sandbox
     http://source.fluidproject.org/svn/sandbox/
are broken, because they referenced the fluid-components project.

This is probably a good time for all of us to revisit any sandbox
items that we may feel responsible for, and either bring them up-to-
date, change them to reference a tag, or remove them if they're not
worth bringing up-to-date. There is a JIRA for this work:

Anastasia Cheetham                   a.cheetham at utoronto.ca