Engage architecture meeting on Wednesday

John Norman john at caret.cam.ac.uk
Tue May 5 17:59:36 UTC 2009

Oh, and as a pointy-haired manager comment: I see a lot of attraction
in sharing as much technology as possible with CollectionSpace. After
all we may find ourselves trying to support both applications in the
same museum with the same techy asking questions...

BTW if we think we could create a more supportable application suite
through different choices for CollectionSpace, I think it is worth
having that conversation too. I understand it could be difficult for
the project, but the project is no a goal in itself - it is good
outcomes from the project that is the goal.

John