License files in the Infusion build

Michelle D'Souza michelle.dsouza at utoronto.ca
Tue May 5 17:28:02 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

I'm currently working on FLUID-2610 which is the issue of the build
incorrectly including license files. This seems like a good
opportunity to also do FLUID-1943 which involves including third party
licenses in a single folder rather then in their individual
directories. In order to accomplish this task I'm considering renaming
all of the license files in the repository to include the name of the
library. For example the Infusion license file would be renamed to
"INFUSION-LICENSE.txt" and the jquery licenses would be merged into a
single file called "JQUERY-LICENSE.txt". The build will then copy all
of these license files into a top level directory called "licenses".
Does this seem like a reasonable strategy?

Michelle

Michelle D'Souza
Software Developer, Fluid Project
Adaptive Technology Resource Centre