May Monthly Teleconference Wednesday, May 6th at 8 am PDT /11 am EDT / 4 pm GMT / 5 pm CEST

Jess Mitchell jess at jessmitchell.com
Mon May 4 20:15:40 UTC 2009

Dear All,

Please mark your calendars for the next Monthly Fluid Teleconference
this Wednesday, May 6th at 8 am PDT /11 am EDT / 4 pm GMT / 5 pm CEST

Where?

     * Dial-in Number: 416-406-5118
     * Conference ID: 5220834

We have this meeting on the first Wednesday of each month (except
major holidays, in which case we will move to the second Wednesday of
the month).  This is an opportunity for the team to update you on our
progress and for you to give us feedback or information (e.g. from
recent conferences).

So far the agenda includes:
Agenda

     * Infusion Update
           o 1.x – what comes next

     * Fluid Engage Update
           o June all-hands meeting in Toronto
           o Fluid Engage Team
           o Fluid Engage Roadmap Q2
           o Engage Resources
           o Fluid Engage update

Please visit http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Monthly+Fluid+Teleconferences
  to make any additions or simply email me with any additions.

Best,
Jess

Jess Mitchell
Boston, MA, USA