Engage architecture meeting on Wednesday

Nate Angell nate.angell at rsmart.com
Sun May 3 18:22:33 UTC 2009

I've been hearing things about CouchDB that make my ears perk up.

Also, this may be barking up the wrong tree, but I just attended a
very interesting talk about Yahoo Query Language (YQL) by Yahoo's
@sh1mmer, where he demonstrated how one could store JS at a URL and
thereby make it available as logic to transform data on its way in and
out of various uses. If you haven't taken a look at YQL yet, I think
it might be of interest:
http://developer.yahoo.com/yql/