Fwd: List Reorderer storyboard walkthrough

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Sat May 2 00:05:18 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Paul and I are meeting on Tuesday, May 5 @ 3:00 pm PST to decide what
aspects of the List Reorderer design we'd like to see make it into the
component at some point.  From there, we'll create jiras based on the
current storycards that can later be prioritized as time and interest
permits.  The storycards represent gaps between what is on build and
what is in the design now so this exercise will likely be a gut check
of them.