Decapod Break-In Meeting notes and tasks

Jonathan Hung jhung.utoronto at gmail.com
Fri May 1 16:07:42 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Earlier today a few of us from the ATRC (and Jess) met to discuss Decapod
and possible tasks and next steps.

The notes have been posted here:
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Decapod+Break-in+Planning

Currently there are 4 main tasks:
- Benchmark OCR
- Examine Ocropus
- Communication
- Research

These tasks are not exclusive, so feel free to share tasks and to
collaborate! To help others on this project and to keep everyone informed,
results / notes / discussion should be posted to the Fluid Wiki, Fluid Work
list and/or Decapod list.

I think I will attempt to install Ocropus on a local machine. I have an old
laptop that is already running Ubuntu and would be a good guinea pig.

- Jonathan.

---
Jonathan Hung / jhung.utoronto at gmail.com
Fluid Project - ATRC at University of Toronto
Tel: (416) 946-3002