"inverse" RFId

Jorge Silva jorge.silva at utoronto.ca
Fri May 1 13:27:27 UTC 2009

that does seem to place the least amount of demands on the technology
that visitors are required to bring in order to benefit, but it does
shift those demands to the museums who have to invest in the infrastructure.

I wonder how many RFID towers the museums would have to have in place to
achieve resolutions comparable to the other methods being described (?)

Jorge Silva, PhD
Inclusive Design Lab