Fluid and Grails

Aaron Zeckoski aaronz at vt.edu
Fri Jul 24 14:27:31 UTC 2009

Has anyone (or do you know anyone) who has used Fluid Infusion with
Grails (the java web framework)? Alternatively, is anyone experienced
enough to say if there would be any reasons Grails might not be able
to work with Fluid Infusion? There are jQuery plugins for grails so it
seems to work ok with JQuery.
I am experimenting with it and trying to see if there is a way to get
them to happily work together so I thought I would check and see if
anyone has any experience with this.
Thanks
-AZ

--
Aaron Zeckoski (azeckoski (at) vt.edu)
Senior Research Engineer - CARET - University of Cambridge