DIA maps

Jess Mitchell jess at jessmitchell.com
Tue Jul 14 17:59:55 UTC 2009

Jennifer,

Yes, I think you've got it right.  This is early in our thinking but
from what we talked about yesterday plus where we're heading with the
project, it seems reasonable to let this idea structure our movement
forward.  We'll likely start with something small, building on
solutions we're already working on or are next in the pipe, and then
we'll build upon that.  Since it's early, we have flexibility to
direct our work as we get clearer on just what we mean by "tour
creation tools" and just what we mean by DIA staff using them and just
what we mean by extending them to the greater public.

So, no shortage of work to do to clarify that, but I think this is the
structure we need to let our minds fill in the specifics while we work
on some of the foundations of the solution.

This is going to be great fun!

Best,
Jess

Jess Mitchell