DIA maps

Jess Mitchell jess at jessmitchell.com
Mon Jul 13 19:05:22 UTC 2009

Dear Amy and Jennifer,

Thanks for the maps.  I think the conversation this morning was
exceptionally helpful in structuring our thinking about what micro-
project we might take on with the DIA.

Colin and I had a quick chat after the call and as he put it:  we have
an opportunity to begin from the perspective of creating museum staff
tour creation tools, with a gentle small step towards putting it in
the hands of the user.  One way we can begin to realize that is to
start working with the map you have and see how this can fit in with
the current goals of the project.  I'm working on articulating the
structure for our 3rd Quarter work, so expect to see that coming
across in an email soon.

We're energized and excited by the possibilities!

Best,
Jess

Jess Mitchell
Boston, MA, USA