Your wish list for Infusion 1.0?

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Fri Jan 30 23:12:05 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

As we get closer to the Infusion 1.0 release at the end of March, I
have been chatting with various designers and developers in the
community to get a feel for the features, bug fixes, and tweaks we are
all hoping to include in this milestone.

I've posted my notes so far to the wiki:

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Infusion+1.0+Wish+List

In my mind, an obvious goal for a 1.0 release is stability: we expect
Infusion to be very reliable and stable by this time. But Infusion 1.0
also isn't the end: we'll continue to add new features and cut new
releases on a regular basis after March. So our goal is to balance
important bug fixes with a few new features that will lay the
groundwork for the future.

I'd like to make sure this conversation is open to everyone in the
community. Now's a great time to share your thoughts; is there a
killer feature you think we're missing right now? Bugs that are
essential for us to fix? Areas that could use a bit of polish or
attention?

Let us know,