Need to try out Fluid file upload

Allison Bloodworth abloodworth at berkeley.edu
Fri Jan 30 20:17:01 UTC 2009

Hi Gary,

I think the place to start would be the Downloads & Demos page: http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Downloads+and+Demos
  where you can download Fluid Infusion. You may also want to look on
the Component page for Uploader (http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Uploader
), as you can find the Technical Overview, API, Tutorial, as well as
the Demos (again) for this component there.

I've cc'd the fluid-work list in case I'm missing something important.
Does anyone on the list have other suggestions?

Gary, if you have any further questions at all, just reply-all to this
thread and I'm sure a developer on the fluid-work list would be happy
to help. It really helps us to know if our website isn't giving clear
enough information to help you figure out what to do.

Cheers,
Allison

On Jan 30, 2009, at 11:50 AM, Gary Struthers wrote:

> Hi Allison,
>
> Kuali UI team wants to try your file upload script(s), can you tell
> me how to get started?
>
> Also, I've talked to lots of corporate clients about workflow/
> business process user interfaces, I'd be happy to talk almost anytime.
>
> Gary Struthers
> Sr. Software Architect
> Kuali Student
> University of California