UX Toolkit. What?

Paul Zablosky Paul.Zablosky at ubc.ca
Fri Jan 30 18:19:15 UTC 2009

Wow.  That's a very impressive analysis, Gary.  One of the reasons I
proposed "Handbook" (which I notice Justin also proposed at almost
exactly the same moment) is that it is short and direct, and will fit
well in the left-side navigation bar of the Wiki.  Anyone who clicks on
"Designers Handbook" or "Design Handbook" should be immediately be
presented with a more detailed description, such as:

    "Designers Handbook: Guidelines and Resources etc etc etc ..."

I'm sure we can come up with a really descriptive subtitle, there have
been several excellent suggestions made already.

Paul