UX Toolkit. What?

Jacob Farber jacob.farber.work at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 22:07:44 UTC 2009

I really think the whole point for this discussion, and why a lot of people
have propped up Design Handbook, is not because of what the title
technically encompasses - its simply because its a name that's likely to get
the attention of a inquisitive visitor / designer / developer / whomever and
from there they will get to see what its all about.

The real win would be to get them to take the first step and click the link
to begin learning, no matter how technically accurate the title may be.

I really hope this doesn't sound too blunt or heavy handed. I just think
we're getting to attached to the technicalities behind the name.

Jacob

Jacob Farber
University of Toronto - ATRC
Tel: (416) 946-3002