UX Toolkit. What?

Moore, Kathleen E kemoore at bu.edu
Thu Jan 29 21:31:22 UTC 2009

I share that reaction.

Kathy

Kathleen Moore

Web Manager

Boston University School of Management

kemoore at bu.edu

617-353-2685

From: fluid-work-bounces at fluidproject.org
[mailto:fluid-work-bounces at fluidproject.org] On Behalf Of Eli Cochran
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 4:24 PM
To: Jess Mitchell
Cc: fluid-work List
Subject: Re: UX Toolkit. What?

My concern is that "Handbook" doesn't seem to encompass the "resources"
aspect.

- Eli

On Jan 29, 2009, at 12:24 PM, Jess Mitchell wrote:

What about a Design Handbook that contains guidelines and resources and
how tos, etc.?  Is the former a name and the latter an explanation of
the contents?

And does the former capture enough of what you'd expect to see inside in
a pithy and catchy name?

Let's let this soak for a day and see what other suggestions we get...

Jess Mitchell

Boston, MA, USA

Project Manager / Fluid Project

jess at jessmitchell.com