UX Toolkit. What?

Jess Mitchell jess at jessmitchell.com
Thu Jan 29 20:24:16 UTC 2009

What about a Design Handbook that contains guidelines and resources
and how tos, etc.?  Is the former a name and the latter an explanation
of the contents?

And does the former capture enough of what you'd expect to see inside
in a pithy and catchy name?

Let's let this soak for a day and see what other suggestions we get...

Jess Mitchell
Boston, MA, USA
Project Manager / Fluid Project
jess at jessmitchell.com