[User_Centered_Design] Need your input on a name

Allison Bloodworth abloodworth at berkeley.edu
Thu Jan 29 19:41:21 UTC 2009

Thanks Debra!

Jess, the Fluid Project Project Manager had some helpful additional
info for you, but can't post to the list:

One missing detail that might redirect your ideas -- the audience is
meant to be a broad group, including developers who aren't familiar
with UCD or design principles.  So an audience beyond the usual choir.

Thanks in advance for your ideas,
Jess

Jess Mitchell
Boston, MA, USA