Need your input on a name

Allison Bloodworth abloodworth at berkeley.edu
Thu Jan 29 19:19:14 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

As part of the Fluid Project (http://www.fluidproject.org) we've been
working on a section of our wiki which we currently describe as:

"a How-to Guide filled with user-centered design (UCD) techniques you
can use to learn from your users and design better user experiences.

The ****  includes information on a variety of UCD practices, from
performing user research and creating models (such as personas and
scenarios to inform the design process) to performing user experience
walkthroughs and user testing of your website or application."

Here is what it contains:

     * [Accessibility Resources]
     * [Comparative & Competitive Analysis]
     * [Contextual Inquiry]
     * [Design Patterns]
     * [Persona]
     * [User Experience Walkthroughs]
     * [User Modeling]
     * [User Testing]
     * [UX Resources]

We came up with what we thought a catchy name for it, but there has
been some confusion about what exactly it is so we are considering new
names. (I'm not giving you the old name so I don't prejudice you. :))
I'm wondering if folks on this list might have some suggestions on
names for this which might give off good "scent" for you. Meaning, a
name you'd click on because it gives you an idea of what it contains,
or sounds like it would pertain to your work, etc..

If you could cc: the fluid-work list with your response, too, that'd
be great. :)

Thanks for your suggestions!
Allison

Allison Bloodworth