UX Toolkit. Whaa?

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Thu Jan 29 19:00:37 UTC 2009

I always wondered about the use of the word "toolkit" in this case,
since what we're talking about seems (to me, at least) to actually
include more than just tools. There is also a lot of education,
guidelines, best practices, etc., in addition to the actual tools. For
this reason, I like "handbook" - I think it covers the broader ground
that we cover.

Regarding "design" versus "designer's," I thought one of the goals of
the <thing> was to provide design help to a wider audience than just
designers, i.e. to also be useful for developers, etc. For this
reason, I think I prefer "design" to "designer's."

So:

+1 for "Design Handbook"

Anastasia Cheetham                   a.cheetham at utoronto.ca