UX Toolkit. Whaa?

Erin Yu erin.yu at utoronto.ca
Thu Jan 29 18:38:36 UTC 2009

A number of us sitting together here like "handbook" as well.
I'd like to suggest Design Handbook, rather than Designer's handbook,
because it is for more than just the designers.

Here are the names with more than 1 votes so far:

Design Handbook +5 (Paul, Justin, Anastasia, Colin, Erin, James... and
Blake likes something with "book")
Design Kitchen +2 (Zachariah, Kathy)
Design Guidelines/Resources +3 (Jess, John, Erin)

Yeah, I voted twice.. Is that allowed? :)
Erin