VULAB-162 - Clearing out vulab/trunk/web

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Thu Jan 29 18:35:12 UTC 2009

Blake and David,

Nice to see you making progress on VULab!

Just a quick suggestion. You may not want to call your 0.5 branch "the
release branch," since branches are intended for actual development
work. The tag represents the release, while the branch represents a
working space for further development of the 0.5.x line.

I also notice that your trunk consists of both the web and RASCAL
modules, but your branch and tag only contain the web/ directory. If
these are two discrete modules, you may find it less confusing to
actually create a separate structure for each module. Alternatively,
you may prefer to cut the tag for the whole product, not just a subset
of it.

Colin