VULAB-162 - Clearing out vulab/trunk/web

electBlake electblake at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 18:20:50 UTC 2009

Sweetness.

Now we should clear out the trunk/web in preparation for the CakePHP
framework import.

Here is the patch to empty the trunk/web. Once that is in I'll svn
update my local copy and then import the CakePHP core and then we can
start properly developing patches for 0.6!

http://issues.fluidproject.org/secure/ManageAttachments.jspa?id=12376