UX Toolkit. Whaa?

electBlake electblake at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 17:01:23 UTC 2009

Until this thread I always though UX Toolkit was a User Experience JS
Testing Suite - ha!

How about Fluid Design Book? Or Something with "Book" ?

I've always like calling things "Books" (seobook.com for instance) it
just gives the air of "yes, we know what we're doing, so much so that
we have written a book!"