reordering table rows example - FLUID-2173

Eli Cochran eli at media.berkeley.edu
Thu Jan 29 01:19:41 UTC 2009

So I seem to be able to make this happen in FF3 on a Mac by dragging
the first item in Announcements from the left edge of the item to the
right and slightly down until the drop arrow displays and then
dropping. But it's touchy, I'd say that 20% of the time I don't hit it
right and the bug doesn't happen.

Can't get it to happen at all in Safari (but then you didn't ask about
Safari did you?).

I'll have a look on Windows tomorrow.

- Eli