Date Picker Design iteration for Fluid Design Team meeting Tues.

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Thu Jan 29 00:06:31 UTC 2009

Thanks for this great summary Allison and Erin!

I wonder if it makes sense to create a very draft user testing page
for the next iteration to capture your thoughts below on what should
be tested?   I'm not sure that's the best way to capture them just the
first that came to me.  I just want to make sure we capture your
questions someplace that we can come back to when the time is right.

-Daphne

daphne at media.berkeley.edu
cell (510)847-0308