Standardized icon library to be used by FlUID apps

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Wed Jan 28 22:51:24 UTC 2009

Hi Eli,

The Fugue icons appear to use a Creative Commons attribution license:

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

This is very similar to the Creative Commons license we use for
Fluid's non-code products. In short, we have to explicitly make note
of the fact that Pinvoke is the author of these icons. This is pretty
consistent with other open source licenses we use. We include a list
of attributions in our wiki and in the Infusion download's README file.

Did you find any other specific requirements in regards to attribution
that I missed?

Colin