Fwd: reordering table rows example - FLUID-2173

Antranig Basman antranig at caret.cam.ac.uk
Wed Jan 28 20:54:41 UTC 2009

Hi, I am forwarding this out to the list (hope it is ok) since I
am having some problem reproducing the issue... I *did* manage
to trigger it once, but since then I cannot make it happen again
on either FF2, FF3 or Opera. I would appreciate it if anyone
could offer some tips how to make the "row into a cell" phenomenon
occur again....

I have copied the markup for this sample into
tests/manual/reorderer/table-tr and entered a JIRA

Begin forwarded message: