Date Picker Design iteration for Fluid Design Team meeting Tues.

Allison Bloodworth abloodworth at berkeley.edu
Tue Jan 27 07:32:59 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

We have made some changes to the date and time picker designs based on
our second round of paper prototyping user testing results (http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Date+Picker+Paper+Prototype+User+Testing+-+Round+2+Results?focusedCommentId=5898252#comment-5898252
).

We will be discussing the (near) final designs tomorrow at the Fluid
Design Team meeting, at 11am PST/2pm EST on Breeze (http://connect.yorku.ca/fluidwork
). As always, anyone is welcome to attend this meeting, and if you
will be there, it would be great if you could take a quick look at
these storyboards first:

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Date+Picker+Storyboard+-+Date+and+Time+Separate+Fields+with+Defaults
  - expect a few more notes tomorrow AM on what is happening in the
later storyboards
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Date+Picker+Storyboard+-+Date+and+Time+Combined+Field
  - Erin will be working on this Tues AM so changes may be made up to
10am PST/1pm EST

Developers especially may also be interested in checking out our
storycards, which we are still actively iterating on. The Date Picker
storycards are a bit more complete than time picker at this point.

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Date+Picker+Storycards
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Time+Picker+Storycards

We'd love to hear any feedback folks have on these deliverables.

Thanks!
Allison & Erin

Allison Bloodworth
Senior User Interaction Designer