OSDPL: Icons representing content status

Jonathan Hung jhung.utoronto at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 21:09:48 UTC 2009

Indeed you are correct Justin! Currently the system will ensure that
any content in those states will be marked as "not reviewed".

The reason why there is a separate "not reviewed" state (instead of
just leaving it implied by "Draft" "Pending Review" etc) is because
any user can publish content without having it reviewed by an editor.

All these states can look confusing, but when implemented it works
well since they're all done automatically and flows in a way you'd
expect (user testing could prove me wrong though! :).