OSDPL: Icons representing content status

Jonathan Hung jhung.utoronto at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 20:54:20 UTC 2009

The fact that there isn't an easy way to iconify these concepts and
there haven't been any obvious answers affirms my initial difficulty
with this.

Varied coloured text or text with different emphasis definitely is
more appealing. (Also makes it more accessible!).

I'll take a look through that icon set to see if there's anything
inspiring. But I'm not going to pick icons just for icon's sake.

Thanks for the thoughts Eli!