New iteration of UI Options wireframes

Justin justin.obara at utoronto.ca
Fri Jan 23 13:21:39 UTC 2009

Hi Gary,

Thanks for posting the updated wireframes.

Just a couple of suggestions/questions, that are both minor.

1) could we use a checkbox instead of two radio buttons for the
Background Images option

2) This may just be because it is an illustration, but the Text
spacing slider is all the way to the left and at 100%, while the
minimum text size is at 12pt and almost to the left. I would assume
that the left would be the low end and the right the top end. In the
wireframe it appears as though the sliders have max and min on
opposite sides.

- Justin