CSS Testing

michelle.dsouza at utoronto.ca michelle.dsouza at utoronto.ca
Wed Jan 21 16:44:22 UTC 2009

I haven't looked at this very closely but it sounds like a very high
maintenance way of doing testing. Every time I've built user interface
tests that relied on what things look like the maintenance cost has
been too high to sustain them. Essentially, minor code tweaks results
in hours of updating test cases. I imagine with this method that would
include creating new screen shots that are being compared against. I'm
wary of writing tests that compare against static images.

Michelle