0.8 Release Time Line

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Tue Jan 20 00:44:52 UTC 2009

Hey,

Thanks for putting this together, Michelle. It's a pretty tight
timeline, given the ambitious features we have on deck for Infusion 0.8:

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Infusion+0.8+Roadmap

We have two choices:

1. Cut back the deliverables to ones we can accomplish in 3 days
(largely more bug fixes, I imagine)
2. Skip this small release and move forward on a February release

Since February is a short month anyway, and we've just wrapped up a
pretty solid maintenance release with Infusion 0.7, I'm leaning
towards the latter.

Thoughts?

Colin