0.8 Release Time Line

antranig at caret.cam.ac.uk antranig at caret.cam.ac.uk
Tue Jan 20 00:44:33 UTC 2009

I think having just made 2 releases in quick succession a further
release is not appropriate - we have a considerable amount of
ground to cover before the end of the project if we mean to meet
our overall objectives.

What I suggest is that the 0.9 release is skipped completely,
and the pending 0.8 release is moved out to its point in the
schedule (27th February).

Cheers,
A.