[OSDPL] Feedback requested: proposed pattern workflow

Jonathan Hung jhung.utoronto at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 17:18:37 UTC 2009

Thanks everyone for the great comments and feedback. It appears there
isn't anything major that needs addressing, so we're going to move
forward with planning the implementation of the workflow and the
community features that support it.

Attached is an updated diagram illustrating the same process but with
extra elaboration how each stage works.

If you have feedback still to give, please share them even though
we're starting work on implementing this.

Thanks all!

- Jonathan.

---
Jonathan Hung / jhung.utoronto at gmail.com
Fluid Project - ATRC at University of Toronto
Tel: (416) 946-3002