[OSDPL] Feedback requested: proposed pattern workflow

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Mon Jan 19 17:10:14 UTC 2009

Jonathan,

You've put together a very clear, easy to use, and forward-looking
plan for our pattern library. I like the way you've balanced openness
with author comfort, providing various checkpoints for drafting,
editing, and sharing ideas with the larger community.

Looks like you've received some good feedback. It's really great to
see this vision shaping up. Building a healthy community around the
OSDPL is undoubtedly an important part of Fluid's long term
sustainability.

+1

Colin