What should we do about API documentation?

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Fri Jan 16 20:54:05 UTC 2009

Confluence does support exporting wiki pages to HTML:

http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF20/Confluence+to+HTML

Here's what Apache is doing with this export plugin:

http://cwiki.apache.org/DIRxDEV/exporting-a-confluence-space-as-a-website.html

I wonder if this will be as onerous as PDF generation was with
Confluence. Thoughts?

Colin