What should we do about API documentation?

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Fri Jan 16 20:07:12 UTC 2009

> Some questions
>
> 1) Would that mean creating a docs.fluidproject.org site? Would this
> link to the trunk docs or the  docs for the last release?

Good question. I'm not sure if we'd need a new URL, but it would make
sense. I would expect it to link to the docs for the latest release
(just as when I go to docs.jquery.org, I assume it's the docs for the
latest release).

> 2) Would that mean that the docs would be included in the release
> bundle?

That's entirely an option. With our use of ant scripts, we can easily
choose to go either way: either include them in the bundle, or not.

Anastasia Cheetham                   a.cheetham at utoronto.ca