What should we do about API documentation?

Justin justin.obara at utoronto.ca
Fri Jan 16 17:37:45 UTC 2009

Just to way in again.

My first choice would be option 3 and my second choice would be option
2.

The problem with option 1 is that, I feel, we need to provide the user
with documentation for the version that they are using.

The problem with option 4 is that we may end up with a set of large
documentation files. Also with a web version you could probably throw
in live examples on to the documentation page. I don't know if we do
this  yet, but at least it would be a possibility.

- Justin