New Strategy for release documentation

Justin justin.obara at utoronto.ca
Thu Jan 15 18:39:15 UTC 2009

Hello,

Thanks for your +1, I'll try to clarify below.

On 15-Jan-09, at 12:24 PM, Anastasia Cheetham wrote:

>> 3) Save this page, as it will be the documentation for the current
>> release
>
> This is the step that confuses me - what does this mean? How do you
> 'save this page'? Is this some wiki functionality that I'm not aware
> of?

By save this page, I simply mean remove the info box and click save,
after you have edited the wiki page. I suppose it would have been
clear  enough to say remove the info box and then put in back on.
Basically what is needed is a version of the page that doesn't have
the info box. The info box links to the last release page, and would
not make sense on the documentation page for a specific release.

I'm not sure if that is actually any clearer, so please feel free to
ask any more questions.

- Justin