Some ideas for FLUID-1872

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Thu Jan 15 17:14:32 UTC 2009

Jacob, this looks pretty good. I do have a couple of questions:

1) Currently, we distinguish between samples and springboards. My
understanding was that samples are just samples, while the
springboards are meant as exemplars, suitable for cut-and-paste.

It's not clear to me whether or not this distinction is present in
your proposed scheme, or whether or not we want to maintain that
distinction.

2) The words "real-world-demos" implies real world :-) But I suspect
you aren't proposing that the sakai real-world folder would contain an
actual full sakai instance. Can we think of a name that better
reflects this fact?

Anastasia Cheetham                   a.cheetham at utoronto.ca