[OSDPL] Feedback requested: proposed pattern workflow

Paul Zablosky Paul.Zablosky at ubc.ca
Wed Jan 14 23:06:21 UTC 2009

This looks very good Jonathan. It is simple and straightforward, and I
don't think it would cause any problems for authors.  I have a couple of
questions:

   1. If an author submits a pattern for public comment, and then
      requests a review, does the pattern remain visible to registered
      users, and can they still make comments while the review/edit
      process is going on?
   2. If an author submits a pattern for review, can they subsequently
      request public comments while the review/edit process is going on,
      and prior to publication?

Paul