Status of FLUID-1982?

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Tue Jan 13 05:02:36 UTC 2009

Hi Justin and Eli,

I took a look at Eli's fix for the various errors related to removing
files from with Uploader Flash 9 tonight. I made a small, comments-
only change to it and committed it to the branch. My change just adds
an explanation of why we were doing this and providing a link to the
JIRA issue.

This fix looks simple and reasonable. Justin, how did it hold up to
your cross-browser QA barrage?

If you think it's looking good, I think we should go ahead and merge
it. To save you the effort of having to merge from the branch, I've
gone ahead and created two simple patches that you can apply directly
to trunk. They're attached to the JIRA issue:

Justin, since you're the King, go ahead and commit the fix if you're
happy with the results. Otherwise, we can hold off on this one until
0.8. Your call.