Try new Dynamictasklist2 macro in the Fluid wiki?

Eli Cochran eli at media.berkeley.edu
Fri Jan 9 19:35:18 UTC 2009

I have a concern with this feature. When Allison, Daphne and I were
playing around with it a couple of days ago, it appeared that it was
very easy to delete a task by a slip of the mouse. I haven't had time
to look into it further and it maybe that the features are worth the
risk.

And again, I played with it for all of 2 minutes so I may be mistaken.

- Eli

Eli Cochran
user interaction developer
ETS, UC Berkeley