Try new Dynamictasklist2 macro in the Fluid wiki?

Allison Bloodworth abloodworth at berkeley.edu
Fri Jan 9 17:24:02 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

Since there weren't any objections, I activated the {dynamictasklist2}
macro in the wiki. You can see it in action at: http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Date+Picker+Tasks
  and http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Release+Testing+Tasks.

You can see more options for information you can assign to each task
(e.g. priority and assigned to) by opening the disclosure triangle to
the left of each task. You do need to use someone's confluence user ID
when assigning them to a task, but you can use the search
functionality next to the field to find it.

Erin and I did notice a bug in that task information can disappear
momentarily if two people are editing the same task. However, if you
simply refresh the page the task information should return (it was for
us). I did just upgrade to a newer version of this macro so perhaps
that problem will go away now. If you run into any major bugs with
this macro, please let the list know.

I noticed a few other outdated  -- e.g. plugin repository, blogging,
chart, content formatting, contributors, table, table of contents, web-
dav, etc. -- Plug-ins in the Plugin Repository and upgraded them too,
so you may see improved performance in other functionality as well.
When we upgrade Confluence to a newer version, I will upgrade the
{dynamictasklist2} macro further.

Cheers,
Allison

abloodworth at berkeley.edu