Going on a Safari....

Justin justin.obara at utoronto.ca
Fri Jan 9 15:39:26 UTC 2009

In general I would agree that the font size would out weigh the merits
of the native appearance of the button. However, I have a question.

I'm assuming that this solution would only solve the problem for the
button in the component, and that the other buttons the integrator
puts on the page would still suffer from this issue.

In that case, would it be confusing to the integrator why it works in
some places and not in others? If this is a problem with the browser,
it may be a good idea to document the issue.

In general, it may be helpful to have a section on the wiki or build
site that demonstrates all of  the 3rd party issues that we have
encountered and are reliant on someone else to fix. (i.e. browser
specific issues that don't have a work around) This would also provide
us with a point of reference to determine if new browser versions
solve these issues.

Justin